The currency panels are used by banks, exchange offices, pawn shops, hotels, etc. These electronic information panels can be customised according to customer needs and requirements.
- Used in banks and exchange offices.
- They deliver information from the computer, or, optional, by remote or both.
- The information can be delivered on a 3-6 digit figure, both for the selling and buying rates.
- There is a 7 segment figure type with decimal dot.
- The height of a character is optional.
- The panel has a plexiglass or bond interface and is decorated with adhesive label.
- There is possibility of altering the currency order as well as the national flag.
- The framework is made of anodized aluminum.
- It can also display the commission electronically in order to be subject to one modification for the delivery of the information.
- Nonvolatile memory which stores the information for 10 years.
- Optionally it can display time, date.
Below you can see a photo gallery with products made by SERATEL ELECTRONICS: